Oryx’s Construction practice focuses on defined segments of this industry. We capitalize on our underwriters’ technical expertise and provide specialized solutions to middle market contractors. Our commitment is to provide world class Underwriting, Claims Handling and Risk Management to our customers.
Target classes encompass a broad range of infrastructure contractors such as Street and Road, Excavation and Land Clearing, Water and Sewer Construction and others. Most of our clients have a proven track record of profitability and are looking to be recognized and rewarded for their performance. Contractors based along the East Coast are target areas for the Oryx program.
Oryx’s Workers’ Compensation program is designed to meet the needs of business owners and their agents seeking a monoline Workers’ Compensation facility. The Workers’ Compensation practice has in-house underwriting and binding authority for the majority of the carriers we represent. Our long standing relationships with our partner carriers allow us to capitalize on our ability to provide responsive solutions to our customers.
Specifications for New Submissions
- Completed and signed ACORD application
- Description of company operations
- Recently valued loss runs for last five years (no greater than 90 days old in valuation)
- Historical payrolls for last five years (audits or experience modification worksheets)
- Description of all large losses ($25,000 or greater)
- Detail of loss control and safety information
- Federal Employee Identification Number
- Minimum premium of $15-20K
- Financials of premium $200,000 or greater