As part of the Oryx Program, you and your clients are offered one of the most complete loss control systems in the insurance industry. Oryx offers clients comprehensive loss control services for a wide range of industrial and construction settings. Our systematic loss control services are designed to lower injury and illness rates by identifying, evaluating, and controlling workplace hazards.
Oryx’s safety services include the following:
- Job Site Safety Inspections
- Safety Program Audits
- Written Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Health and Safety Training
- Forklift/Industrial Truck Compliance Training
- Toolbox & Safety Talks
- Accident Investigation
Job Site Inspections
Oryx’s trained field staff will provide safety inspections that will assist your clients in identifying and correcting unsafe conditions that can lead to costly accidents. The job site inspection is conducted with the project management team including comprehensive written reports based on OSHA Code of Federal Regulation manuals 1910 and 1926.
Safety Program Audit
Oryx offers a comprehensive audit to help employers ensure that their health and safety programs are compliant with current OSHA standards.
Oryx’s field staff is trained to thoroughly investigate accidents to determine the facts that lead up to a loss occurrence. With this information, future accidents of similar type can be prevented. Oryx can provide expert testimony on the investigation of accidents for third party documentation of Workers’ Compensation and Liability type accidents.
Written Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
The key to preventing accidents is to establish and implement written health and safety policies and procedures that clearly communicate your client’s commitment to a safe working environment. Specific health and safety policies and procedures can be prepared to assist complying with client, company and OSHA requirements for a written program.
Health and Safety Training
- Health and Safety Training designed to meet your requirements
- OSHA Authorized 10 and 30-hour Industrial and Construction Safety Training
- Authorized SHECN Trainer
- Toolbox Talks
- Respiratory Protection & Voluntary Respiratory Protection Program
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Blood Bourne Pathogens Safety Program
- Scaffolding Safety Program
- Aerial Lift Safety Program
- Hazardous Communication
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Lockout/Tagout Written Program
- Excavation & Trenching Program
- Forklift Compliance Training
- Confined Space Safety Program
Oryx’s Safety Management Team will provide an initial audit of your client’s site or facility. Oryx’s staff will work with you and your insured’s company’s management team to develop a cost effective, comprehensive safety program tailored to the company’s needs. In today’s fast paced business environment, satisfying the safety needs of your client’s business can equate to:
- FEWER LOST TIME ACCIDENTS
- LOWER EXPERIENCE MODIFIERS
- HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY
Oryx’s loss control team has over 30 years experience in industrial and construction safety and loss control. Prudent employers realize that safety is good business.